Leveraging Collaboration to End Domestic Violence
Learn more about the projects now funded through this grant.
To stay informed about future funding opportunities, please sign up to receive email updates from us.
Specifically, how can we leverage dynamic cross-sector efforts – in concert with community voices and engagement – to mitigate the factors and conditions that fuel and perpetuate domestic violence?
The desired outcomes of this work were:
- To better understand how collaborations engage and address complex issues;
- To understand how to engage sectors in an issue that has been thought of as “private” but actually has a profound impact on all sectors; and
- To build the evidence base for collaboration as an effective approach to prevention of domestic violence.
Through this request for proposals, the Foundation sought to seed and support multisector collaborations that would focus on the prevention of domestic violence. Collaborations may be existing or new. Regardless of status, all collaboratives were required to involve and engage those most impacted by the issue to ensure that solutions focus on equity and lived experience; secure commitment from diverse sectors; develop structures and processes to support the collaborative (governance, shared resources, shared outcomes, community accountability); implement data collection and analysis to inform progress and direction; and be committed to self-sustaining the collaborative beyond the grant term.
- View presentation slides
- View request for proposals
- View frequently asked questions
- View webinar recording
Application period has ended.
New Funding Announcements
Sign up to get new funding opportunity announcements in your inbox or follow us on social media.