Reimagine Lab: Preventing cycles of violence, now and into the future
Reimagine Lab: Preventing cycles of violence, now and into the future is a human centered design lab supported by the Foundation that developed new and innovative solutions to breaking the cycle of domestic and family violence.
Reimagine Lab launched in 2018 with 16 community fellows from across California – all with diverse backgrounds and experience working both inside and outside of the domestic violence field. The fellows formed teams to co-design and develop innovative ideas for preventing violence in their communities. Each team brough their creative ideas to life with guidance from Foundation partner Gobee Group, a health and social innovation design firm based in Oakland.
Throughout the lab, we shared insights on the human-centered design process and tracked the cultivation of inspiration into fully-formed concepts. Below are the exciting and promising ideas that ultimately emerged from this two-year journey.
From our blog
Other related content
- Announcing Reimagine Lab: Preventing cycles of violence, now and into the future
- Reimagine Lab Website
- Reimagine Lab Learning Report
- Connecting and Co-Designing: Interviews with Reimagine Lab Fellows
- Reimagining Partnership: Interviews with Reimagine Lab Fellows
- Reflections on Reimagining: Eight things we learned from launching a design lab to prevent domestic violence
- Reimagine Lab: Re-engaged