Reimagine Lab: Preventing cycles of violence, now and into the future
Reimagine Lab launched in 2018 with 16 community fellows from across California – all with diverse backgrounds and experience working both inside and outside of the domestic violence field. The fellows formed teams to co-design and develop innovative ideas for preventing violence in their communities. Each team brough their creative ideas to life with guidance from Foundation partner Gobee Group, a health and social innovation design firm based in Oakland.
Throughout the lab, we shared insights on the human-centered design process and tracked the cultivation of inspiration into fully-formed concepts. Below are the exciting and promising ideas that ultimately emerged from this two-year journey.
From our blog
Futures Reimagined: Showcasing Innovations in Domestic Violence
Other related content
- Announcing Reimagine Lab: Preventing cycles of violence, now and into the future
- Reimagine Lab Website
- Reimagine Lab Learning Report
- Connecting and Co-Designing: Interviews with Reimagine Lab Fellows
- Reimagining Partnership: Interviews with Reimagine Lab Fellows
- Reflections on Reimagining: Eight things we learned from launching a design lab to prevent domestic violence
- Reimagine Lab: Re-engaged
- Eyes on the Future: Reimagine Lab A Human-Centered Design Playbook of Best Practices and Lessons from Three Years of Reimagining Domestic Violence Prevention